Several Akron middle school students sick after eating CBD gummies at school

Several Akron middle school students sick after eating CBD gummies at school

At least eight students from Akron Public Schools are sick after eating cannabis gummies while at school. The incident happened on Tuesday at Litchfield Community Learning Center (CLC) middle school in Akron. EMS transported one of the eight students involved to a local hospital. The remainder of the students involved were all released to their…